Become a Member of Chamber
The Tonga Chamber of Commerce and Industry cares about your business. Whether you have a family firm or employ hundreds, success in business comes from information, partners and networking. TCCI is the leading organization for Tongan Businesses.
Here are 5 great reasons to join the Tonga Chamber of Commerce and Industry:
- Be part of a business network. Whether your business is small, large, well established or just getting off the ground, you can access our resources that can extend the reach of your business by providing marketing and promotional assistance and training opportunities. Furthermore, as a valued member of TCCI, you have the unique opportunity to register on our database, giving your business exposure to the local and international business community.
- First knowledge of events and opportunities. TCCI continuously strives to cater to your business needs by providing information on local and international events and opportunities that may be of great interest to you. We always advertise our trainings and events to membership first and you get priority attendance through our RSVP list, as well as reduced cost if you are a member.
- Trainings and Events. Throughout the year, TCCI holds a range of free Business Breakfasts delivered by qualified and well-recognized guest speakers from different fields. Business Breakfasts are a great opportunity to stay current on relevant issues in your industry as well as a chance to meet and develop relationship with local business people and international experts. Previous Breakfasts have focused on trade and export, corporate governance, and world economic trends, and TCCI plans to continue this series with upcoming Breakfasts on the government’s budget and banking.
- Stay informed. At TCCI, we keep our membership updated on new legislation or changes to existing policies and procedures. More importantly, TCCI works hard to advocate on behalf of policies to help the private sector, influencing policies before they become law.
- Give back to the business community. By registering as a member you are also supporting the work that TCCI does in the community such as our Annual Business Survey and the Youth in Business: Dream Big Challenge. Your membership also helps to contribute to efforts that benefit all of Tonga, including better legislation, supporting local businesses, generating employment opportunities, and providing business education and support.
To become a member, download the application form or pick it up from our office and return it completed with the requested documentation and with your payment to our office, situated at the Molisi Tonga Building on Tupoulahi Road, in Fasi-moe-afi, Nukuʻalofa.
Download application form (xlsx)